Monday, April 6, 2009

Drink a little, wiggle around, make lots of money

I woke up on friday morning, pryed myself out of bed, and went into the shop to work on my furniture project. Of course this means by the time I got home, I had no interest at all in going to work. However, my dear lover kicked me out of bed, threw me in the shower, and said, "if you don't get dressed, I'm going to throw you in the door of the club in your towel."

So I went.

A couple regs were there early, but I had some real creepos to finish out the night. I was discouraged and exhausted by the time I got home. No, I will not take your $100 so you can lick my twat.

Conversely, on saturday, I started off with a creepo who pulled his dick out in VIP, and I froze up, didn't know what to do, and just kept dancing. So a bouncer came in and I went "Oh shit, what does that look like?", but no one got mad at me, just accepted it as newbie mistake. Things got a lot better later on. I did 40 minutes in the VIP with a guy whos wife came in for the last 10 with another girl. Some men actually know how to respect the dancer and the rules, which is refreshing.

My last day of class is wednesday... thank fucking god... but I still have lots of work to do before (and after) that. Ugh. Whos great idea was it for me to go to university, again? I'm ready to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment