Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

Friday: Photoshoot

Schoolgirl in the rain, meet me out by the bikeracks. You bring the vodka, I'll bring the brass knuckles. Dripping blood and tears. Hot hot hot. It reminds me of t.a.t.u.'s lesbian make-out video.

I got a great skirt out of the deal.

Saturday: Dance around with all your clothes off

haircut: $60
agency fee: $200
security clearance: $30
liscensing fee: $120

first nights take: $450

Dancing isn't hard. It's the hustle that's hard. Keeping up a conversation. Making the patron believe you only want to talk to them, and nobody else in the bar, and you're not just here for their money.

Chatting with a couple, decent looking guy and a gorgeous tattooed chick with tons of tatts and cute piercings, and they argue over who will pay for her private dance. I lead her by the hand, touch her shoulder, touch her arm, wish every patron could be like her.

"I wish I could take you home and beat you," she laments with a smile when I finish.
(I wish she could to), I answer in my head. Out loud,
"Come back. see my stage show. be my regular." (let me get to know you so I can come home with you..)

I'm not sure if I want to go to work tonight... I'm lazy. I would have to leave in less than 2 hours.

less than 1 hour now. oops. ciao for now darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment