Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday Night PMS

So I totally flaked on going to work last night. I just felt like it was one of those nights where I might cry at the slightest provocation. I'm still mildly disapointed in myself, though I don't think it's quite the end of the world. Instead of trying to deal with my crazy emotions, I just cocoon and hide. I just hope it doesn't become too much of a habit, and I still make lots of money this month. heh.

I made dinner and cleaned the house though, and chilled and watched movies. I bought guitar hero III, but the stupid girl at the store didn't put the disk in the case! I have to go back and get it today. Though I can't play until I write 2 reports. And maybe study some art history *bleh*. I can't wait to be finished school... ergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment